Monday, November 19, 2007

I love my Butterball...

We are just 3 days from Thanksgiving--CHRISTIAN'S FIRST TURKEY DAY. I can't wait to make him his own little plate of turkey, potatoes and stuffing. YUM-O! He's getting to be almost "Husky". I love my little Butterball!

I had a moment this weekend when I was out with my friends when I started thinking just how darn lucky I am. We were walking the streets of Pittsburgh (don't ask), and I was surrounded by some fantasticaly beautiful, smart, witty, and FUN girls that I am proud to call my girlfriends. They've made my life so much easier and so full of love. They spoil my kid rotten, and help me be a better Mommy and Wife. I then started thinking about how lucky I was to have such an amazing husband, caring and loving parents, and how our siblings are always there for us. With everything going on in our lives, we are so lucky to have the support group that we have. I don't think that I would be able to get through my cloudy days without my family and friends.

This Thanksgiving will be our 1st as a family, and we have SO much to be thankful for.

No comments: