Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Turkey, and Stuffing, and Mashed Potatoes...OH MY!


We're still recovering from Christian's 1st Thanksgiving... our boy can eat. He is starting to boycott "baby food", and instead wanting whatever Daddy and I have on our plates. Which, worked out great for Turkey Day. He absolutely LOVED the turkey, stuffing, and mashed potatoes. He made a very sour looking face when he ate my Williams-Sonoma Cranberry Orange Relish, which is understandable. He had my candied yams, which he liked SO much better than his regular old sweet potatoes. Who wouldn't? Anything covered in marshmallows is better!


*for all ya'll who haven't seen Christian during mealtime lately, we use the Hanna Anderssen Pilot Caps to keep the goop out of the aids. Trust me, we wouldn't make our kid wear them if we didn't have to!

2 comments:

leah said...

Ack! Another thing I hadn't thought of- food in the aids! My 2 year old is so messy I should have thought of that. Yet another reason to get some pilot caps, lol.

Drew's Mom said...

He is so cute!