I have been tagged! :)
Abbie at Chronicles of A Bionic Woman tagged me today! Here's the lowdown:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
I have to answer questions and people I tag have to answer the same questions, so here I go.
What was I doing 10 years ago:
Wow, I was a Sophomore in college, trying to save the world one envelope and coffee run at a time at my Hill internship.
Five Snacks I enjoy:
In a perfect, non weight-gaining world
1. Sander's Hot Fudge right from the jar
2. Port Salut Cheese. The entire wedge.
2. Ben and Jerry's Phish Food
3. See's Candy
4. Cadbury Eggs
In the real world:
1. Fuji Apples
2. Laughing Cow cheese
3. Pita Chips and Hummus
4. Dark Chocolate
5. Cadbury Eggs (Because in my "real world", I horde these during the Easter season so I can have them all year long. I usually have about 20-30 hidden in various places in my house).
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy a beach house on the DE shore large enough to house all my family and friends.
2. Travel all over the world with my family and close friends
3. Help ALL families have access to affordable and DECENT healthcare.
Five jobs that I have had:
1. Coffee Girl at an Imported Beer and Wine Store
2. Ice Skating Teacher
3. Legislative Assistant
4. Meeting Planner
5. Stay-at-Home Mommy
Three of my habits:
1. Coach handbags
3. Lip gloss (just like Abbie!)
Five place I have lived:
3. Virginia (only for a month....it was enough)
4. Dewey Beach, DE
Add one new part (I'm too tired to be original, so I'm using Abbie's question):
What do you want others to get from your blog:
When people visit this site, I want them to know that they will never be judged for the decisions that they make for their children. I want people to see what it REALLY is like parenting a Deaf child as a Hearing Mommy.
Five People I Want to Get to Know Better: (a nice way of saying TAG!) But don't feel obligated! Just do it if you want to.