Thursday, September 4, 2008

Helping me stay organized...

It's hard to believe that my little guy will be starting school next week. Although I'm an event planner by trade, I still need all the help I can get organizing my family's day-to-day activities and various lists that we have going on. Luckily for me, there is Jooners. This site is a great tool for busy families. Check out the list functions, as well as the pre-made planners that are perfect for organizing stuff around the house. There are also some great planners for classroom functions, which would be perfect for Room Moms and teachers.

2 comments:

tammy said...

What a great site! Thanks for sharing!

I read your previous entry too and it brought tears. These days are rough and so okay to have! Why wouldn't we want these things for our kiddos! Thankfully, these days are far and few inbetween! You're a great mom Christina! BTW - looks like we're headed your way by mid/late Oct!

leah said...

I seriously have to check out anything that promises organization. My brain doesn't work anymore! Thanks for posting the link.