Saturday, July 11, 2009

Signing Savvy

Even though we are raising Christian in the auditory verbal philosophy , signs do have a place in our home. We use them whenever his amplification is off IN ADDITION to our spoken voice. 99% of the time, signs are only used during bath time or at the beach/pool. Over the past two years I've stumbled upon some really great online sign language resources. By far, my favorite is Signing Savvy. Not only is the site really user friendly, but in my opinion it is THE most comprehensive online dictionary out there. If you are looking for a place to brush up on some vocabulary (like I have been since I've been spending quite a bit of time on Gallaudet's campus lately), Signing Savvy is a great place to start!

2 comments:

PolyglotMom said...

I will definitely check that out! Thanks!

misskri said...

What a great site ~Thanks Tina. I especially love the demonstration!