Monday, December 14, 2009

Anticipation

Tomorrow is our IEP meeting with our county pubic school system. I'm full of anxiety and anticipation, but also feeling much more calm than I have in weeks past. My life has been consumed by preparation for Christian's transition out of the Infants and Toddlers program and into the public school system, and honestly, I am ready for all of this to just be over. Christian has made remarkable progress, and is testing above age level and better than his typical hearing peers. I'm planning on going into this meeting expecting nothing, and just being thankful that my little boy is doing so phenomenally well.

2 comments:

leah said...

Good luck tomorrow!

tammy said...

Breathe ... and remember you are a REMARKABLE mother, which is why Christian is doing so AMAZING! Sending a huge hug and lots of good vibes! Love you!