Monday, September 20, 2010

Cracks Me Up

Honestly, 3.5 years old is seriously the best age yet. Sometimes I feel like I'm in the middle of a sitcom with Christian, as he has CONSTANT zingers and silly comments about EVERYTHING.

Take this sampling of a conversation we had yesterday while walking through the mall. I wish I had it on video:

Christian: Wow, Mom. Look at all these shoes they have for you and the Mommies.
Me: Yeah, there are sure a lot of them. Let's count...1....2...
Christian: These aren't your type of shoes.
Me: What do you mean? I like these shoes.
Christian: I like them too, but you only wear shoes that are fancy, and these are not fancy. These are normal (as he was pointing to sensible pumps).

Now moving onto the purses...
Christian: Mommy, that purse is for a Mommy Soldier.
Me: What the heck are you talking about
Christian: (Pointing at a camo purse) That One! That One MOMMY!
Me: Yeah, I don't really like that purse. That's not my style.
Christian: (Pointing at a Michael Kors Black Bag) BUT THAT ONE IS!

1 comment:

leah said...

I love it! It just gets better and better as they get older (almost-5 is just about the best age EVER). Christian is such a funny little guy!