Monday, September 27, 2010

Rainy but Refreshing Monday

I somehow managed to get over 8 hours of sleep last night. Despite the pouring rain on a dreary Monday, I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to get our week going.

I hate to jinx myself, but I think I've finally found my groove this school year. I've managed to figure out my work schedule with the help of my good friend who is letting me share her nanny two mornings a week. I've figured out the logistics of drop-off and pick-up at both schools, thanks to Chuck always being so flexible and taking Christian to school everyday. I've still managed to squeeze in the gym 4 days a week, and somehow, someway, housework is getting done...sorta.

I think the kids have gotten used to their schedule as well. Christian seems to be doing just fine with his new schedule, and although we have tired afternoons, he's doing great. Lily is loving her little school, enjoys her time with our new sitter, and is always my sweet little sidekick. At the end of September, we finally have it together. Finally!

1 comment:

leah said...

Send some of those "organized" vibes in my direction- we could certainly use them! :-)