Friday, April 20, 2007

Spring has Sprung!

I am so glad that the weather here is going back to normal. I was so completely sick and tired of the rainy 54 degree weather that we were having, and I know Christian was too. There's only so much of "Let's go play in your Gymini again for the 50th time today Little Buddy" that a baby can take. It's no fun when you have to stay in the house all day with Mommy!

We walked today through our neighborhood, and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Christian absolutely loves his stroller. His ride is the Bugaboo Cameleon, and is perfect for navigating the neighborhood, as well as Rock Creek Park. He's getting so big though, that we probably will have to convert his bassinett seat to the regular seat soon.

We'll be heading up to Dewey this weekend for Claire and Marcellus' wedding. Christian will have his first sleep-over ever with Gram and Poppa. He's very excited, although I'm a bit sad to leave him. I haven't spent a night without him in almost a year. He's my wingman. While I can't wait to head to Dewey and celebrate with friends, the trip will be just a tad bittersweet for me.

No comments: