Monday, September 24, 2007

And he's off...

For the past couple of weeks, Christian has been making these silly crawling movements, that make him look more like the Hunchback of Notre Dame instead of the cutest baby ever. He would drag one leg behind him, while attempting to move forward. He was trying so hard to get a move on, and finally, late last week he did!

Now, I can't take my eyes off of him, AND I have to clean my floors daily to avoid him being covered in dust bunnies. Our poor cat is completely freaked, because as soon as Christian sees her, he inches towards her in attempt to "pet" her (petting for Christian is more like demon pinching). Stairways are gated, corners are padded, and I am on the constant look-out for potential choking hazards. I'm no longer able to perform long meticulous tasks, now that he's on the go (Let's just say that my Bobbi Brown liquid eyeline hasn't seen the light of day since he started crawling). It feels like just yesterday he learned to pick his head up. Before I know it, he'll be running down the field at Gonzaga. Until then, I'm going to cherish each and every moment with him, because it goes by WAY TOO FAST.

I posted a video of Christian crawling down below...be sure you mute the music video before watching it!

No comments: