Monday, October 15, 2007

2 years...and counting...


2 years ago today, Chuck and I became Mr. and Mrs. It's hard to believe how time really has flown by. I feel like it was just yesterday that we walked down the aisle and said our "I Dos". We made so many wonderful memories that day, that we will have in our hearts for a lifetime. We had an amazing party with our family and friends, and then jetted off to French Polynesia for THE vacation of a lifetime. I remember sitting on the deck of our Overwater Bungalow, gazing at my left ring finger at my beautiful diamond wedding band thinking "What could be better than this?".

Well, for starters, how about waking up at 6am on your 2nd Wedding Anniversary to the cooing of your beautiful baby boy? Yup, that's what it is all about. Sure, sunset cocktails on your own private island are amazing. However, having a family with your souldmate...that's better than anything. We're so lucky, and we're so blessed.

No comments: