Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sunny Day

DC has been clouded with a thick gray canopy these past couple of days, so I was SO excited to see the sun today. Christian had an EI appointment today, but we spent the rest of the day outside enjoying the beautiful weather. We met up with our neighborhood friends and went to the park and had a nice walk.

Today was the first day in a while that I actually felt "sunny" myself. I definitely think that the CI candidacy process was taking it's toll on me. Now that we finally have an answer, I feel so much more myself. I feel more at peace, and I don't have a constant pit in my stomach. It's been hard to be the Mommy and the Wife that I want to be when I have been consumed with just so much worry these past two months. I just feel so blessed that we know what road we are taking.

No comments: