Tuesday, July 8, 2008

If Your Happy And You Know It...

Jump up and down and give your little boy a HIGH FIVE!

Yeah, that's what I did today. Our fabulous nanny who helps me two days a week while I work from home was here today. She was singing "If Your Happy And You Know It" to the monkey. I was in my room, getting ready to shower (at 4pm...ah, the life of a Mom), and all of the sudden, I heard:

"AP-EE! AP-EE! AP-EE"

I LOVE IT! It seems like everyday he's picking up new words. I've noticed since his implant that he is also ALOT more responsive to music and songs. He likes to sing-along and bop up and down and dance.

I feel so blessed being able to witness these small miracles everyday.

2 comments:

Drew's Mom said...

Isn't it truly amazing? There really is no other word to describe it.

Unknown said...

So Exciting!!!!! Gotta love those unexpected moments...hugs, Jodi