Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I think I found a winner...

Two of my really good friends, Janine and Kelly both recommended that I check out the Land's End Shop at Sears for a possible jacket for Christian. While I didn't find anything at the actual store (well, I did find an adorable argyle sweater for him and a cute hat for me!), once I poked around online, I found the PERFECT jacket for Christian. Now, I'm the hunt for an online coupon...Janine actually DUG THROUGH HER TRASH to find one for us, that just happened to expire that day. Now, that's a good friend :)

It's been really helpful to hear from other parents who have used fleece jackets on their little ones who wear CIs. I guess it just goes to show that audiologists and implant centers vary almost as much as us parents do! I think for this first winter, I'm going to play it safe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm a writer working on a story about parents who have children with hearing problems.

I was hoping to ask you some questions about the testing Christian has been through and when the tests happened. I'd also be interested in any advice you might have for other parents.

I appreciate any help you can offer me.

Best wishes,

Kristen Kirk
Freelance Writer
Chesapeake,Va
kristendkirk@hotmail.com