Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Walk4Hearing!

We're gearing up for the Walk4Hearing this Saturday, October 17th on the National Mall!

I'm serving as the Team Captain for Christian's school, and we have an absolutely AWESOME team with teachers, parents and friends all walking to raise funds and support our amazing kids and school.

We're in our final fundraising push! Please consider donating by clicking here. Proceeds support the Hearing Loss Association of America AND Christian's fabulous school.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Tina,
I have a baby who is deaf. I live in DC and would love to ask you some questions offline if you don't mind. Being you have gone through all of this and we are close in proximity I think you could help provide me with insite in some areas. I can be reached at tdoves @ gmail dot com

Tracy