Monday, March 15, 2010

Sprinkles of Miracles

Hearing him teach his sister the alphabet.

Listening to him sing with his friends.

Watching him play and make up stories for all his superheroes.


I don't think there is ever going to be a day where I am not completely in awe of the miracles that have touched our family. I thank God everyday for the miracle of the Cochlear Implant. I thank Him for giving our surgical team the gifts to give my boy sound and for giving his teachers the patience and passion to teach Christian everyday. I thank Him for giving me the grace and confidence to advocate and teach my son. I thank Him for blessing me with a strong, yet gentle and loving husband who supports our family and our efforts to give Christian every opportunity to listen and speak. I thank Him for giving Christian a sweet and social disposition that will only help him in his journey growing up as a deaf kid with a CI.

Thank you God for all the sprinkles of miracles I see everyday. I know You're ALWAYS listening to Christian's sweet voice and to my heart.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Miracles are all around us in the big & small things of life. So happy for you & your family! Thanks for the reminder!