Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lucky Girl.


I'm a lucky girl.

This weekend included a quick road trip on Saturday up to Wilmington, DE with one of my oldest and dearest friends to visit another oldest and dearest friend. We left around 3pm, and by 6pm we were sitting in a swanky downtown restaurant, all dolled up, drinking Malbec and getting excited to go see one of our favorite Reality Stars. It was a FUN evening. I think my favorite part of the trip was laying on the couch with them this morning watching re-runs of the show we all affectionately call Bev-Niner. What a wonderful way to start the week: lounging comfy clothes with two of my besties, reminiscing about early 90s fashion.

By 3pm on Sunday, I'm back home, with an itchy eye. By 5pm, I've been to Urgent Care and back with a prescription to combat possible pink eye.  Not so lucky there, but whatever. I still escaped for a quick but much needed break with beautiful friends.

No comments: