2. We had another low key weekend, but I still find myself totally stressed early on in this week. I seem to have developed an eye twitch that won't go away and I have been waking up in the middle of the night with a racing heart. Gotta love anxiety.
3. They call it "Fat Tuesday" here South of the Mason-Dixon, but back home it's PACZKI DAY, and I have tracked down my traditional pre-lenten Paczkis here in MD.
4. I am STILL on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. I'm sucked in. Can't.Stop.Watching.
5. Did anyone else see that Liberty has a collection through J.Crew this season? I love their prints, and they are so accessible. They are perfect for days like today where I'll drop-off Lily at school, and then swoop over to my client's office for a quick meeting.
6. With Lent starting tomorrow, I've had this fleeting idea that I would give up Facebook for the season. And then my tech-snob of a neighbor reminded me that it would be like giving up EMAIL for 40 days. I don't think I could do that. I use Facebook for so much more than just posting adorable pictures of my kids.
7. Speaking of adorable: Miss Lily after her nap...messy hair and all:
8. Lily is totally into my painted toenails right now. So, we're going to get pedis this weekend. I can't wait!
9. And Christian is REALLY into hockey. He keeps telling me "It's ok, I like the Caps and you like the Red Wings. The Caps are better". We're going to have a throw down on that one.
10. I am registering for HLAA this week. Who else is going?