Thursday, March 3, 2011

For the Love of Gaga, Bon Jovi, and NyQuil




I headed out to see Lady Gaga last Thursday with some of my dearest girlfriends. It was an AWESOME show and a MUCH needed break from day to day insanity. We had a blast both at our Margarita Dinner before and at the show. For just a couple hours I let go of my Mommy Stress and turned into one of Gaga's Little Monsters...

Did I mention it was on a SCHOOL NIGHT? A Thursday night...yeah.

So, Friday was spent in a fog, with no voice and I had to wash my hair 2 times to get all the glitter out. Saturday was spent running around, with my ears still ringing.

And Sunday...

Well, then came Bon Jovi.



 A fun date night with some good friends. On yet another school night. What the heck was I thinking?
Don't you just love how even though I'm trying to be rockin' and all cool, that I'm really just signing "I love you".

All this left me with a horrible cold/chest/sinus thing going on. I'm living on Dayquil/Nyquil and thanking my lucky stars for my Mother's Helper and friends who will just take my kids so I can recover from all this. I had fun, but I also learned I'm no longer 21 and I can't function on 4 hours of sleep anymore.


No comments: