Monday, June 18, 2012

Bay Love




Last weekend we took a quick day trip to our family's Bay House. It's just under 2 hours away and every time we go I feel like we are a world away. We can leave the hustle and bustle of city life and enjoy quiet time as a family. There's A LOT of history on the property, knowing that my husband, his Dad, his Grandmother, and countless other generations of our family have sat an enjoyed the same views. I'm so glad that my kids get to take it in too. 

The humidity has quite hit the DC area yet, so we had a pleasant and FUN day fishing, crabbing and relaxing. As soon as this kid is out of school we are going to be there as much as we can!



My Bay Boy. Sitting in the shade, listening to the waves, and loving EVERY MINUTE OF IT!



Water Ice at Sunset. Our new family tradition!
This is our little Bay Town's fancy new sign. Did you know that we're the SPORT FISHING CAPITAL of The Chesapeake Bay? Now that's a big deal :) 

No comments: