Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring has Sprung in Maryland

The daffodils are popping, the weather is pushing 70 degrees, and I've pulled my flops and madras out of storage. Most importantly, AJ our neighborhood Ice Cream Man is back. Spring definitely has sprung.

I got to know AJ really well these past two years. When I was pregnant with Christian, I used to run down the street to catch him along with the rest of the neighborhood kids. Last summer, I used to visit AJ while Christian slept in my ERGO.

Today, we visited AJ (who gave us a complimentary ice cream sandwich in celebration of Christian turning a year. I think he liked it:




3 comments:

Sarah said...

The boy LOVES his desserts! I think in runs in the family!
I am so jealous, it just pushed 50 degrees today!
XOXO

Abbie said...

Oh gosh, look at that face so content with his ice cream :)

Unknown said...

Precious and beyond!! love that boy! Jodi