Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Pass the Tums please...

I woke up this morning with the most horrible heartburn and just flat out anxiety. My usual cup of coffee that gets me going just amped me up even more. I am not quite freaking out, but just having alot of what I like to call "nervous tummy".

Today is the day that the CI Candidacy Team at Hopkins will be meeting about my little man, discussing the possibility of implanting him. I know that meeting is around lunchtime, but I'm not quite sure when they will notify us of the decision. This whole process has been so emotionally trying on me. I thought the initial shock and grief surrounding our initial diagnosis was tough, however the candidacy process for me has been worse. I can't even explain it.

So, here I am. Waiting. Praying.

9 comments:

Divided said...

Know that you're gonna do right by Christian no matter what...my prayers are with you. Do the yoga breathing technique...it'll calm you down. (breathe in---breathe out slowly)....

Mom to Toes said...

Thinking of you both today.

Will you get the answer today?

Mom to Toes said...

nevermind... I read again and see you aren't sure when you will find out.

I hope they call you right away. The anticipation is the worst!

Cagey (Kelli Oliver George) said...

I would like to 2nd the comment by Divided.

Breathe deep. DEEP.

And yes, you will do right by your son no matter what. Hang in there.

leah said...

Sending you electronic zen- I hope they call soon with the decision. I can't even imagine the stress you must be going through. Lots of *hugs* and a bottle of pinot noir coming your way!

Anonymous said...

wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you...

jenn said...

thinking of you guys! xoxo

Courtney said...

We'll keep you in our prayers.

Abbie said...

I have my fingers crossed for an answer soon!