Thursday, July 8, 2010

Camp Nana and Papa


I've been MIA this week, but for good reason! My folks are visiting from Michigan, and Christian and Lily have been at Camp Nana and Papa here in our house all week. We've had a lot of fun, including Christian getting his first Big Boy Bike, going to see Toy Story 3 (Christian's 1st Movie!) Lily Grace over-indulging in pizza, playing in the pool every afternoon, and drinking mass quantities of wine in the evenings (of course, the kids did NOT take part in that activity!).

It's been absolutely wonderful having my parents here--the kids are having a blast with them, and Chuck and I are enjoying our time with them so much! I also haven't done laundry, cleaned my house, or swept the floor once. I mean, how great is that?!

1 comment:

tejl said...

Wow Tina, I see where you get your smile :) Hope you're having a great week!