Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. I think I used more glitter and hairspray last week than in the 15 years that I was a competitive figure skater. Gaga and Bon Jovi were amazing, but I am BEAT.

2. Christian and Lily gave me their colds, which gives a whole new meaning to "hardly having time to breathe". I'm going to apologize to my husband in advance for the snoring and to my classmates in my yoga and pilates classes this week for my mouth breathing.

3. Is everyone else watching the train wreck that is Charlie Sheen? Although I may have to take some of his talking points to my next IEP meeting with me. I mean, I do have tiger blood running through MY veins too...

4. I can't believe it's March already. How the heck did that happen?!

5. Christian is eating like a college kid these days. My little guy who I used to have to coach at every meal is now shoveling everything in. Just today at breakfast he ate a whole banana, yogurt, waffle, 4 strawberries, and asked for sliced apples. Growth spurt anyone?

6. I'm officially initiated in the Kindle Club now! I have had it for a week, and I love it! Are there eBook lending clubs out there? I am a library girl and haven't paid for a book in years!

7. To go with my Kindle, I'm looking for the perfect cover. Any suggestions? I found a Lilly Pulitzer cover for the Nook, but I wonder if it will fit the Kindle?

8. I just realized I only blogged once last week. I have A LOT to report--mostly language updates on Christian and BEHAVIOR updates on Lily. We have hit the Terrible Twos with her. Oh this child...

9. I came across this really cool resource that was advertised in our church's bulletin. There is an article about Marriage and Your Special Needs Child that is interesting as well.

10. Lent starts next week which means I get to dust off all my vegetarian recipes that are only in the cycle 4 or 5 times a month and start using them more regularly. I also need to find my Paczkis for Fat Tuesday. Does anyone know of a bakery that will ship them?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina! Congrats on your new Kindle :) Come join us at www.BookLending.com where we have a community of over 16,000 Kindle owners who lend and borrow books with one another. We're a friendly bunch of people!