Tuesday, June 21, 2011

We are Ready.

It's summer, and my little guy still has 1.5 weeks left of school. I'm ready for it to be done. I'm ready for us to play in the sprinker in the mornings, head to the pool in the afternoons, and to have lazy early evenings with our neighbors. I am ready to have him home. Lily misses him terribly. She always asks "When is Christian home? Can we go get him now?"

It feels like this school year has gone on and on. I'm drained from the constant commute, and Christian is showing signs of fatigue too. While he LOVES his friends and his teachers, he is done. He needs a break.

1 comment:

leah said...

He has a LONG school year! It will be a relief when he is done for the summer! Matt's last day is tomorrow, and we are all looking forward to the break. I hope you guys have a great summer!