Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Winding Down.

I made my last Sunbutter and Strawberry Jelly sandwich of the school year this morning.

Tomorrow is Christian's last day of school until September. My little boy grew so much. He stands taller, is full of confidence, and found his inner clown this year. He is SO silly, always looking for ways to make his  family and friends laugh. He found his love for books, learned to write his name, count past 20, and show early reading skills like blending two and three sounds together. He learned to be a good friend, both in the classroom and after-school at playdates. He learned to advocate for himself, asking teachers and friends to "Say it Again" or "I didn't hear you, what did you say". He got SO big.

Christian and his teachers on a recent field trip!

1 comment:

leah said...

It is amazing how much they grow in a year. I hope you have a spectacular summer!